with: Aiden Frederick
Westport: Saturday October 19th
From: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Cost of Attendance:
For thousands of years, "Sound" has been utilized as a "Healing" tool to intentionally invite calm, balance, relaxation, and a sense of health and well-being to the mind and body!
In Sound Healing Level 1, our focus will be on the application of Singing Bowls as it pertains to this intention, including:
* Sound Healing Overview
* Benefits of Sound and the Healing effects on the brain and body
* Singing Bowls - types, technique, application
* Singing Bowls and how they apply to the Chakras
* Individual and group "participation" practice, play time, and demonstrations
* Taking it into the world - Sharing the gift of sound with others
* ....and more!
This is a "hands on" workshop focused on individual and group participation, demonstration, instruction, practice, and play time! Please bring a Singing Bowl that you will be using throughout the workshop!
This Workshop is open to all with no previous experience necessary!