with: David Nichtern
Westport: Saturday and Sunday December 15th & 16th
From: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Cost of Training:
$400.00 early registration / $450 with in 60 days
Completion of Level 1 is required to participate in Level 2
-As well as regular meditation practice: 30 minutes per day 4-5 times per week.
During this level 2 training you will:
Level 2: Guiding Groups
1. Continue to deepen and extend your own practice, study, and connection.
2. Develop clarity and communication skills in presenting meditation to others in a group setting.
3. Intensive breakout sessions in which you will be giving talks in a group setting and receiving feedback from the Teachers and other Teacher Trainees.
Who is eligible?
1. deepen their own practice and understanding and/or
2. move toward helping others with their practice:
Recommended for yoga students, yoga teachers, social workers, therapists, school teachers, leaders in any field, etc. Meditation instruction and practice is a beneficial addition to all other modalities, including one's every day life and relationships.
Private mentoring with David will be available at additional cost.
CAN BE TAKEN SEPARATELY OR AS PART OF THE 300 HOUR TEACHER TRAINING.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Training is December 15th and 16th 9-5pm