click to view upcoming schedules and sign
up for this training.
This program will bring you deep into the expansive practice of Restorative Yoga. You will greatly advance in your ability to see and understand how to prop and guide your students through an experience that will help them release layers of tension, initiate the relaxation response, and help them feel grounded and more at ease in their body. You will experience greater clarity as to how the gross anatomy, subtle energy body, emotional and mental bodies work together in restorative poses, enhancing your ability to help your students find integration and peace with whatever challenges they may face.
We will cover:
- Science of chronic stress, disease, and healing.
- Working with students suffering from chronic pain, illness, injury and emotional or mental challenges.
- Illness, healing and the Koshas
- Adjusting work for various healing environments
- Developing creative restorative asanas for the nervous system, mind, and energy body.
- Working with healing meditations and visualizations
- Basic Therapeutic Applications of Restorative Yoga for: MS, Fibromyalgia, post operative healing, digestive problems and IBS, heart problems, fertility, stress reduction and excessive tightness.
Cost of Attendance: $300 by April 15th / $350 after
restorative therapeutic yoga teacher training - part two
with Jillian Pransky
April 29th & 30th, 9:30am-3:30pm
To register please complete the application
Share with your friends. (It's good Karma.)