with: Aiden Frederick
Greenwich: Saturday May 9th
From: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Cost of Attendance:
$195/$225 with in one week
For thousands of years, "Sound" has been utilized as a "Healing" tool to intentionally invite calm, balance, relaxation, and a sense of health and well-being to the mind and body!
In Sound Healing Level l, our focus will be on the application of Singing Bowls as it pertains to this intention, including:
* Sound Healing Overview
* The benefits of Sound and the Healing effects on the brain & body
* Singing Bowls - types, techniques, application
* Techniques on how to facilitate a Sound Healing
* How to protect your energy while facilitating others
* Layering in the element of sound with the modality of Reiki
* Individual and group demonstration
* ...and more! :)
This is a "learning awareness" workshop offering the student an opportunity to be introduced to the world of Sound Healing while being offered tools and techniques that they can apply to themselves as well as begin to offer others.
Bringing a Singing Bowl of your own is recommended but not required! This workshop is open to all with no previous experience necessary!